Right Science, Right Patients, Right Data
We conduct exemplary clinical studies in mental health, addressing methodological issues in study design, creating study materials, and providing data management, onsite monitoring, adverse event/serious adverse event identification/reporting, site selection, and other ongoing support services.
Among other mental health-related activities, we
- Designed, developed, managed, and analyzed the results of clinical trials for the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) for 14 years, facilitating the development of new pharmacologic and behavioral therapies for the treatment of cocaine, stimulants, and other addictive drugs
- Supported National Institute on Mental Health (NIMH)-sponsored clinical studies including the longitudinal Multimodal Treatment Study of Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (MTA) Follow-up Study, and two studies conducted by the Research Units on Pediatric Psychopharmacology-Psychosocial Interventions (RUPP-PI): the Risperidone and Behavioral Therapy in the Treatment of Children and Adolescents with Pervasive Development Disorders (PDD) study, and the Treatment of Adolescent Suicide Attempters (TASA) study
- Prepared limited public access datasets, including systematic de-identification of data elements and creation of standardized documentation for NIMH legacy clinical trials
- Provided coordination, data management, randomization, site monitoring, regulatory, and logistical support for a clinical behavioral trial to address growing rate of suicides and suicide attempts among active duty military members
- Serve as the Coordinating Center for a quality improvement program led by the National Network of Depression Centers focusing on measurement-based support and treatment for mood disorders
Work with us. Contact us to learn how we can find the right solutions for all of your clinical research needs.